Cornerstone has a significant amount of experience working with UK clearing banks to provide support to care operators that are experiencing financial and operational distress. Typically, we have assisted Banks with business reviews, orderly wind down closures and managing businesses to conclude a consensual sale process.
Cornerstone's unique offering is its wealth of experience in the care sector that not only allows our team to quickly identify the key issues, but we focus on providing recommendations and solutions that can help rescue failing care businesses.
The core services we have provided to Banks include:
Independent Business Reviews
- Critical analysis of business issues and recommendations for their resolution.
- An analysis of provider pressure points and their ability to achieve a turnaround.
- Overall review of business viability, identifying key issues.
- Full audit of compliance, management, operations, Health & Safety and staff.
Independent Operational Reviews
- Operational costs and budget analysis.
- Environment compliance assessment.
- Staff resource management analysis.
- Review of resident contracts and dependence appraisal to ensure fee maximisation.
- Identification of operational 'quick wins'.
- Critical review of policies and procedures to ensure CQC or CIW compliance.
- Health & Safety compliance audit.
- Registered Manager appraisal - are they capable of achieving a turnaround?
We are able to design bespoke reports to suit individual circumstances to incorporate some or all of the above factors.
The independent care specialists
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us using the following:
Cornerstone Care Solutions
PO Box 1205
07811 112 049