Cornerstone has a significant amount of experience working with Insolvency Practitioners in pre and post insolvency appointment scenarios.
Pre-Appointment Scenarios - Independent Business Reviews
Typically, we have worked with Corporate Advisory professionals in pre-appointment scenarios to assist with the compilation of an Independent Business Review, focusing on care and compliance, to provide:
- A critical analysis of business issues and recommendations for their resolution.
- An analysis of provider pressure points and their ability to achieve a turnaround.
- Overall review of business viability, identifying key issues.
- Full audit of compliance, management, operations, Health & Safety and staff.
- Operational costs and budget analysis, including a resource management analysis.
- Environment compliance assessment.
- Review of resident contracts and dependence appraisals.
- Identification of operational 'quick wins'.
- Critical review of policies and procedures to ensure CQC or CIW compliance.
- Health & Safety compliance audit.
- Registered Manager appraisal - are they capable of achieving a turnaround?
Post-Appointment - Receivership & Administration trading
Cornerstone has extensive experience of working with Receivers and Administrators in consensual and hostile trading scenarios. We specialise in turnaround management and are fully cognisant of the unique issues that trading businesses in an insolvency process brings.
We adopt a hands-on approach to managing and trading the Home in conjunction with the Insolvency Practitioners. Our focus is on making immediate operational improvements to provide stability and to safeguard the Home's registration and compliance status. Our sector expertise means we can work very closely with the Local Authority Commissioning and Safeguarding Teams, and CQC or CIW, in order secure key stakeholder support as soon as possible.
The independent care specialists
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us using the following:
Cornerstone Care Solutions
PO Box 1205
07811 112 049