Cornerstone specialises in crisis management, where a Home has been under-performing but the underlying business remains viable but is in need of guidance and support.
Even if you believe your trading position is irrecoverable, we have a significant amount of experience in working with Local Authority Commissioners and their Safeguarding Teams, in conjunction with the CQC or CIW, to remove resident embargoes and re-establish stakeholder confidence in a Home.
- Overall operational reviews to identify 'quick wins'.
- Key liaison with Local Authorities and the CQC/CIW to establish their key concerns.
- Health & Safety audits, providing recommendations and solutions.
- CQC/CIW compliance audits, providing recommendations and solutions.
- The re-writing and implementation of CQC or CIW compliant policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding (SOVA/POVA) management and resolution.
- Quality Assurance and Quality Audit systems training.
- Complaint management and resolution.
- Design and implementation of operational care, quality and management systems.
- Design of bespoke Registered Manager and Care Staff training programmes.
We also have significant experience of working with Banks and corporate restructuring advisors to devise and implement business rescue plans.
The independent care specialists
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us using the following:
Cornerstone Care Solutions
PO Box 1205
07811 112 049